Senior Business Analyst – CRM
This Senior Business Analyst role will be responsible for providing business analysis services for the implementation and on-going development of TUI Group Customer Engagement Platforms. The role will be part of the TUI Group CRM & Ancillaries team, based in TUI head office in Luton, who are responsible for CRM digital transformation across TUI Group.
- Experience of CRM and data driven marketing, sales and service platforms (SAP, IBM, Oracle etc.)
- Experience of requirements elicitation methods including business process modelling (BPM), UML, use cases and prototyping
- Track record of successfully using requirements elicitation and communication techniques including workshop facilitation, documentation analysis, interviewing and brainstorming
- Substantial experience of delivering large data migration projects, specifically understanding the uses of data to drive business deliverables such as campaigns and reporting
- Collaborative and innovative approach able to bridge the, sometimes conflicting, demands of multiple stakeholders across multiple source markets and suppliers
- Innovative, curious mind capable of seeing things in a different light and searching out new ways of doing things
- Ability to work effectively in a global matrix, multi-geography, multi-cultural environment
- Excellent analytical and commercial reasoning skills
- Ability to interface with and lead resources of all seniorities and roles, across organisational and cultural boundaries
- Appropriate level of technical skills necessary to interrogate data to aid problem solving, for example via BI tools such as Tableau
- The role will explore all types of data that relate to the customer journey – andlti ing Director level,o dreeive action in a CRM settingeaanalytics and reporting teamsaketer customer service and a better holiday cycle – which will include customer profiles, transactional/bookings, ancillaries, Google Analytics, customer satisfaction questionnaires, third party data, relevant financial data, social media data, etc.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be responsible for defining and articulating business needs in a way that enables the definition and design of solutions that will add value across TUI Group Customer Engagement Platforms. Working closely with the Business Analysis Lead, you will plan and deliver high quality business analysis to support the on-going roll-out and growth of digital transformation programs across key source markets. To support this you will need a deep understanding of the data and data flows across the Platforms and the link to business capabilities, for example which data points drive campaign types.
You will be required to work alongside a varied set of stakeholders across TUI Group and source markets including Product Owners, Customer Data Analysts, colleagues in the wider CRM team, project teams and digital transformation teams to understand and document new business, user and system requirements and to manage the requirement lifecycle from planning through to elicitation, testing, delivery and business acceptance.
The Senior Business Analyst sits within the Group CRM business function and therefore will be accountable for understanding the needs of and facilitating the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders, identifying and documenting current and future state business processes as well as helping the business stakeholders envision the future and how their work will need to change to support the future.
Delivery of business analysis services within the role will also require you to create, analyse and validate detailed functional specifications, data requirements, facilitate design sessions with the delivery team as well as delivering elements of systems design; including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables that articulate how a business need should be satisfied.