Senior Business Analyst
This Senior Business Analyst role will be responsible for providing business analysis services for the implementation and on-going development of TUI Group Customer Engagement Platforms. The role will be part of the TUI Group CRM & Ancillaries team, based in TUI head office in Luton, who are responsible for CRM digital transformation across TUI Group.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be responsible for defining and articulating business needs in a way that enables the definition and design of solutions that will add value across TUI Group Customer Engagement Platforms. Working closely with the Business Analysis Lead, you will plan and deliver high quality business analysis to support the on-going roll-out and growth of digital transformation programs across key source markets. To support this you will need a deep understanding of the data and data flows across the Platforms and the link to business capabilities, for example which data points drive campaign types.
You will be required to work alongside a varied set of stakeholders across TUI Group and source markets including Product Owners, Customer Data Analysts, colleagues in the wider CRM team, project teams and digital transformation teams to understand and document new business, user and system requirements and to manage the requirement lifecycle from planning through to elicitation, testing, delivery and business acceptance.
The Senior Business Analyst sits within the Group CRM business function and therefore will be accountable for understanding the needs of and facilitating the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders, identifying and documenting current and future state business processes as well as helping the business stakeholders envision the future and how their work will need to change to support the future.
Delivery of business analysis services within the role will also require you to create, analyse and validate detailed functional specifications, data requirements, facilitate design sessions with the delivery team as well as delivering elements of systems design; including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables that articulate how a business need should be satisfied.
What we are looking for
- Experience of CRM and data driven marketing, sales and service platforms (SAP, IBM, Oracle etc.)
- Experience of requirements elicitation methods including business process modelling (BPM), UML, use cases and prototyping
- Track record of successfully using requirements elicitation and communication techniques including workshop facilitation, documentation analysis, interviewing and brainstorming
- Substantial experience of delivering large data migration projects, specifically understanding the uses of data to drive business deliverables such as campaigns and reporting
- Collaborative and innovative approach able to bridge the, sometimes conflicting, demands of multiple stakeholders across multiple source markets and suppliers
- Innovative, curious mind capable of seeing things in a different light and searching out new ways of doing things
- Ability to work effectively in a global matrix, multi-geography, multi-cultural environment
- Excellent analytical and commercial reasoning skills
- Ability to interface with and lead resources of all seniorities and roles, across organisational and cultural boundaries
- Appropriate level of technical skills necessary to interrogate data to aid problem solving, for example via BI tools such as Tableau
- The role will explore all types of data that relate to the customer journey – andlti ing Director level,o dreeive action in a CRM settingeaanalytics and reporting teamsaketer customer service and a better holiday cycle – which will include customer profiles, transactional/bookings, ancillaries, Google Analytics, customer satisfaction questionnaires, third party data, relevant financial data, social media data, etc.
TUI and you
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
TUI is the UK’s largest tour operator, our key brands include TUI, First Choice, Marella Cruises and Crystal Ski Holidays. Our airline is the country's third largest with 62 aircraft operating to over 88 destinations in 30 countries. We have a team of more than 10,000 employees serving over 6 million customers each year. We’re on a journey towards a more digital, connected and integrated future. But we haven’t arrived there yet. We believe that differences drive innovation and we’re encouraging an environment where diverse talent thrives and it’s our unique colleagues that will shape the future of travel.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com.