Information Security Manager
As Information Security Manager Head Office and Growth Markets within our Information Security Team you will perform a crucial role in protecting our Hotels and Resorts, New Markets, and Head Office.
At TUI, we never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism business. The Group umbrella consists of strong tour operators, 1,800 travel agencies and leading online portals, six airlines with more than 130 aircraft, over 300 hotels with 210,000 beds, twelve cruise liners and countless incoming agencies in all major holiday destinations around the globe. All this enables us to provide our 30 million customers with an unmatched holiday experience in 180 regions.
- Demonstrable experience of leading and information security capability for a large business unit.
- Good understanding of security within agile development processes, and in Amazon Web Services.
- Good understanding of security operations
- CISSP/CISM/CISA certified
- Good understanding of the international regulatory context, particularly data privacy.
- Good understanding of standards and frameworks such as NIST, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards, ITIL and COBIT.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal, experienced at presenting and getting decisions and commitments at business unit board level
- Good interpersonal skills to work well with technical and non-technical colleagues around the world.
- Problem solving skills to identify creative and elegant solutions.
As Information Security Manager Head Office and Growth Markets you will ensure that Hotels and Resorts, New Markets and Head Office have an information security strategy and roadmap, and delivers its commitments against it. This will include an awareness and behavioural change programme, protecting our most critical assets and appropriate assurance and testing of security controls.
You will ensure that security policies and controls are implemented, that local security incidents are managed effectively, and that that lessons learned and audit findings are remediated. Ensure effective security operations (e.g. vulnerability scanning, patching). You will report on the overall effectiveness of the security programme on each business, and drive continuous improvement.
Our information security team works in collaboration with business and IT teams across our many businesses. You will build strong working relationships influence others to do the right thing to Protect our Smile.