Senior Systems Analyst
Senior System Analyst, Voice of Customer
At TUI, we never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to listen and understand our customers and grow our business. We recognise the value of being in tune with our customers and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience and service.
We have embarked on an exciting, large scale digital transformation programme and as part of that are looking for a talented and dedicated person to join the Group Voice of Customer (VOC) programme in the TUI's international Group IT team. We operate our Voice of Customer programme in partnership with Qualtrics to millions of TUI customers around the world. We are headquartered in Germany, with an international office network in London, Luton, Porto, Berlin and Hanover to mention a few.
This an excellent opportunity to join an international team of high-quality and innovative technical people, who are driving the development of compelling cloud-based, Software-as-a-Service (SAAS) customer feedback solutions to leapfrog TUIs capabilities in handling the Voice of Customer. The aim is to enable a single platform for all our customer feedback needs and deliver an efficient and effective solution to manage customer feedback and reporting across all of TUI journeys and touchpoints. We are responsible for embedding the customer in everything TUI does, ensuring seamless customer experience and data-based decision making. You are invited to join this vital programme to implement the delivery of the new solution and standardising how TUI listens and understands their customers and takes action based on such insight.
- A background in Software Engineering and skilled in technical delivery
- Hands-on experience on APIs, data integrations, data ingestion and extraction. Know how APIs and system integrations work for the benefit of enriching VOC data
- A strong understanding of System integration (ETL, ELT) and Cloud Services (AWS)
- Hands-on expertise in Databases, Data Management (XML , Json) and Data Modelling
- Strong Analytics Skills (UML, Documentation, Analysis and Design)
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate with IT stakeholders in a technical manner, across various cultures
- Sufficient software skills to be able to configure and set up things with SAAS platforms (such as Qualtrics or equivalent) via web-based applications and scripts as well as integrating into such systems
- Understanding of application architecture approaches such as API, Micro Service, Event-Driven Architecture, RESTful web services, and N-Tier Applications
- Experience with Qualtrics platform, SAP Hybris Cloud4Customer (C4C) architecture or alternatives such as Medallia, Foresee, Tibco or equivalent
- Experience in delivery in large-scale enterprise-grade Voice of Customer solutions. A logical problem solver with an ability to understand complex data sets.
- Experience in CRM, Customer 360-view and Customer MDM integration projects are beneficial
- Understanding of Data and Information Security concepts and best practices is beneficial
- Knowledge of Agile project management and DevOps development are beneficial
- Able to promote best practice and know instinctively when an existing practice is not helpful or carries an unacceptable risk
- Able to deliver best practice around automated functional and performance testing.
- Eager to learn new ways of thinking and to work as well as learning from previous experiences.
- An innovative, curious mind capable of seeing things in a different light and searching out new ways of implementing technology better and more efficiently
- Ability to work effectively in a global matrix, multi-geography, multi-cultural environment
- A real can-do attitude with a willingness to get on with the job and make great things happen together with others
To have an impact, we need a technologically capable, dynamic, and enthusiastic team player, who is the driving force of implementing a new way of collecting and using customer feedback using a SAAS platform integrated with various TUI systems across the markets. This role is responsible for the technical progress with the VOC programme development, testing and infrastructure across all markets. You will be working with various international IT teams to deliver the new unified VOC system and to decommission existing ones. As part of that, you will also ensure historical data is transferred over reliably and sensibly.
Key activities include:
- Be the data and system integration expert for VOC delivery teams across all TUI markets
- Experience of requirements elicitation methods including business process modelling, UML, databases, use cases and prototyping
- Delivering large data migration projects and using data to drive business deliverables in customer feedback and analytics
- Implementing and configuring Qualtrics solution
- Implementing required integrations with Qualtrics and TUI and 3rd party systems
- Collaborate with data scientists to explore opportunities to implement advanced analytics such as machine learning and predictive analytics where relevant
- Actively participating in a TUI Voice of Customer and Analytics Communities, driving technical excellence
- Help more junior VOC team members in their technical roles
- Track record of successfully using requirements elicitation and communication techniques including workshop facilitation, documentation analysis, interviewing and brainstorming
- Be able to understand the business requirements and plot the data and integrations required to serve those requirements within the TUI architecture
- Promoting Agile and DevOps ways of working in software development
You have a strong background in implementing Voice of Customer programmes from a technical perspective. You should have experience of development and testing with Qualtrics or other equivalent SAAS-based Voice of Customer technologies. You are comfortable taking a hands-on approach to agile software-as-a-service delivery. We are looking for a blend of deep technical understanding coupled with the ability to manage various stakeholders around the world to deliver the new integrated platform to all source markets.