For TUI Group we are seeking with immediate effect a: (Junior) Java Developer (m/f/d) Integration Solutions
Our diverse tourism products as well as our world market position in tourism are associated with changing processes and constantly new challenges. As a committed (Junior) Java Developer (m/f/d) Integration Solutions, you make tomorrow's tourism systems possible by further developing our Integration Layer. Specifically, your tasks include:
- Develop software solutions within our agile teams that provide TUI's IT systems with the necessary, prepared data at the right time (new development and further development of Java- or TIBCO-based services and interfaces).
- Select effective and innovative technologies for sustainable technical concepts and solutions together with the team
- Carry out an analysis, evaluation and structuring of the professional requirements
- Advise internal customers (m/f/d) on the further development of the content of services and interfaces
- Ensure the consistency, executability and performance of the software changes made in the test and production environments
- Use our automated build processes as well as Continuous Integration / Deployment
- Transfer the services and interfaces into the cloud together with your colleagues (m/f/d)
- University degree in IT or comparable apprenticeship with practical experience
- Good knowledge of Java and are interest in frameworks / concepts like Spring, REST, Webservices and XML / XSD.
- First experiences in the Java development process with Eclipse and Git
- Fun and passion for Java development in an international, agile environment
- Fluent in German and very good in English
- Independent, structured and quality-oriented way of working
- Communicative team player and who enjoys solving problems