Web Delivery Manager | Luton | TUI
Cutting edge Technology, Discounted Holidays & Flexible working options – apply to find out more!!
Hi, we’re TUI Technology, we make dreams happen, right now somewhere around the world someone’s holiday dreams are coming true. Our Technologists like to dream big, from big data through to big enterprise-scale solutions, they have their head in the clouds, the AWS Cloud that is! Our dream-makers have helped automate the management of 18 million prices on an hourly basis and now we have a new opening for a Web Delivery Manager you will need to promote continuous improvement and delivery with a keen focus on driving business agility and customer value.
You will be a delivery manager with experience in agile methodologies, leading and driving change initiatives to optimise the delivery stream. You will be expected to manage programme level dependencies across departments and teams, manage and track budgets and work with multiple suppliers.
Senior stakeholder management is key for this role to represent the team on various project and business steering boards, ensuring high visibility of progress and take a proactive leadership role in resolving business needs, mitigating risks and issues.
How you will make an impact as a Web Delivery Manager?
There are many ways for you to get involved:
Processes and Methodologies
- Use a variety of agile and lean tools and techniques in order to help your teams keep a delivery and learning cadence
- Lead in retaining focus on delivering value against the product vision
- Reduce waste, errors and rework through identifying and implementing continuous improvement initiatives
- Strong experience of leading and line managing teams including career development and performance management
- Provide vision to motivate teams and support them with continuous learning and training opportunities
- Coach and mentor your teams and suppliers sitting within the team
- Ensure all team ceremonies are in place and followed properly
- Responsible for tracking supplier and team metrics
- Proven experience in working collaboratively with business and management teams.
- Liaising with senior members of supplier organisations both onshore and offshore. Ensuring that suppliers focus on delivering quality in a cost-effective manner.
- Work closely with key business customers, stakeholders, external partners and all groups within the organisation to deliver optimal business and customer value
- Manage stakeholder expectations using suitable report formats and communication channels.
What you will bring to TUI as a Web Delivery Manager:
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things
- Experience in agile transformations involving Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery &(CI/CD), Test automation frameworks
- Technical experience and leadership are key to promote continuous improvement and delivery with a keen focus on driving business agility and customer value.
- E-Commerce/Retail/Travel/Digital Experience within an Enterprise business.
- Experience with Cloud solutions such as AWS, Azure or Office 365.
- Proven track record in driving solutions, dealing with the wider business, ideally within a large global organisation.
- Technical acumen with significant prior experience in software development technologies; keeping pace with technical innovation.
- Senior stakeholder management is key.
- Passion about introducing efficiencies to the delivery methodology and establishing a continuous improvement mindset.
- Good collaboration skills to ensure portfolio & product managers provide on-going prioritisation of the portfolio backlog.
- Experience in preparing delivery plans to communicate resource requirements & associated cost estimation and forecasting.
TUI and you
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
TUI is the UK’s largest tour operator, our key brands include TUI, First Choice, Marella Cruises and Crystal Ski Holidays. Our airline is the country's third largest with 62 aircraft operating to over 88 destinations in 30 countries. We have a team of more than 10,000 employees serving over 6 million customers each year. We’re on a journey towards a more digital, connected and integrated future. But we haven’t arrived there yet. We believe that differences drive innovation and we’re encouraging an environment where diverse talent thrives and it’s our unique colleagues that will shape the future of travel.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com