System Engineer as specialist for automation and development in the Cloud Landing Zone (AWS) (m/f/d)
For TUI InfoTec GmbH in Hanover we are seeking with immediate effect a: System Engineer as specialist for automation and development in the Cloud Landing Zone (AWS) (m/f/d).
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Would you like to support the Cloud Journey of the TUI Group through your cooperation?
Would you like to enable TUI teams to get started quickly and easily in the cloud, including compliance, security, blueprints and cost efficiency?
Then join the team of seven system engineers, one product owner and the technical services executive as a "specialist" in the cloud landing zone.
This is what you will be doing:
- Participate in the further development of the Cloud Landing Zone to enable teams within TUI to find their way into the AWS Cloud
- Integrate and expand fully automated pipelines with focus on serverless architecture
- Design and develop high-availability, cost-effective and scalable software solutions
- Plan, test and implement the latest technologies on the market, taking into account group-wide requirements
- Provide and administrate central interfaces based on and around AWS services while taking compliance and security into account
- Independently work in an agile team
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Degree in computer science or comparable qualification.
- Good knowledge and practical experience in software development with at least one programming language, preferably Python.
- Practical experience with CI/CD tools during developer activities
- At least 3 months practical experience in the AWS environment
- An AWS certification with Associate-Level is desirable.
- Very good knowledge of English and German (spoken and written)
- On-call duty (24*7) could occur later
You want to develop your technology in an agile environment.
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- Employment with the world's leading tourism group with 30 vacation days a year and flexible working time models
- Attractive remuneration with holiday and Christmas bonuses, company pension plans and capital-forming benefits
- Comprehensive and individual training opportunities/programs that promote specialist and management careers
- An open, agile and collegial working atmosphere with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Employee benefits and other attractive social benefits (e.g. subsidy for canteen/cafeteria, job ticket, employee shares)
- A comprehensive social & health service with a wide range of offers (company sports groups, in-house massages, regular visits to specialists, etc.)