React Front End developer
As an experienced React Front-End developer, you are part of the team that helps build the new TUIfly site (among other things).
You responsibilities include the translation of our business requirements into functional and attractive digital solutions with a view to user experience.
How you will make an impact
There are many ways for you to get involved:
Contribution to the development of the new website(s) as part of an international team of 12 enthusiastic people.
- Development of user-friendly web pages
- Review, maintenance and continuous improvement of the new and existing websites
- Cooperation with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Collection of feedback of users/customers and offering solutions on the basis of this feedback
- Analyses and development of solutions
- Support of back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends in web development
- You are part of the Scrum story in a dynamic team that works with colleagues from other Source Markets.
What you will bring
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- You have at least 3 years’ experience with markup languages / front-end React development. Experience with Gatsby is a major asset.
- Knowledge of Node.js is a plus for this position. Knowledge of or experience with Drupal is also a plus.
- You are well acquainted with the web development process (design, development, deployment). Layout, SEO principles, browser testing and debugging have no secrets for you!
- You have a “get things done” mentality and you work proactively. In addition, you're an autonomous problem solver with a positive attitude.
- The TUI values “Trusted – Unique – Inspiring” are in your DNA.
- You have great communication skills and an excellent spoken command of Dutch and English (knowledge of French is a plus).
- You are prepared to travel if necessary
You and TUI
Doing an internship at TUI brings many advantages, extras and fun:
· Health & Wellbeing: sports, nutrition and inspiring sessions;
· Learning and development (online/offline);
· Get an inside of a dynamic corporate organization;
· After effort, relaxation comes through numerous personnel activities
Together with TUI Belgium, TUI Nederland forms the TUI Benelux cluster. Both countries serve their own internal market with the Tour Operator, their own Airlines and Retail, but work closely together in many areas and benefit from the joint scale.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.co