QA Lead | Luton | TUI
Cutting edge Technology, Discounted Holidays & Flexible working options – apply to find out more!!
Hi, we’re TUI Technology, we make dreams happen, right now somewhere around the world someone’s holiday dreams are coming true. Our Technologists like to dream big, from big data through to big enterprise-scale solutions, they have their head in the clouds, the AWS Cloud that is!
As a QA Lead, you will manage the Software Quality Assurance team who will establish new and existing initiatives to champion best practices and ensure high-quality software is delivered into production. You will be instrumental in managing QA practices, evolving test methods and critically ensuring the stability of systems through targeted risk analysis.
How you will make an impact as a QA Lead
There are many ways for you to get involved:
The QA lead will provide Engineering Quality Assurance through applying and improving best practices for all continuous delivery by looking into the future of testing to ensure TUI is prepared to adapt to the changing technological landscape.
You own all assurance artifacts, inclusive of the CI/CD pipeline, for all development activities across the web application stack, interfacing with Architectural teams when necessary. Through this you’ll be the technical quality assurance subject matter expert, defining strategies to ensure the test tools and automation services provide a framework for automation by default, enabling continuous delivery.
- To drive testing and standardisation for all projects and programs deploying a range of methods including Agile
- Lead the QA community of practice in matters relating to coding, coding standards, automation and frameworks
- Educate teams on best practice, upholding standards, good coding conventions for test code and manage toolsets for automated testing of functional, performance and operational acceptance
- Work with the team to build, manage and maximise business opportunities and build new relationships with external stakeholders, ensuring our clients brand is maximised at all times
What you will bring to TUI as a QA Lead
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things
- .Hands on experience using industry-wide tools (Selenium Webdriver, Rest API) to achieve Test Automation coverage across multiple brands.
- Continuous Integration & Delivery experience ensuring quick and risk-free releases (Jenkins/Bamboo)
- Development experience in a range of programming languages. (Java, C#, Scala)
- Mentoring, Coaching and Leadership experience
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders across the business, providing expertise on their requirements across a range of different technologies.
TUI and you
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
TUI is the UK’s largest tour operator, our key brands include TUI, First Choice, Marella Cruises and Crystal Ski Holidays. Our airline is the country's third largest with 62 aircraft operating to over 88 destinations in 30 countries. We have a team of more than 10,000 employees serving over 6 million customers each year. We’re on a journey towards a more digital, connected and integrated future. But we haven’t arrived there yet. We believe that differences drive innovation and we’re encouraging an environment where diverse talent thrives and it’s our unique colleagues that will shape the future of travel.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com