.NET / C# / SQL Developer (m/f/d)
For TUI InfoTec GmbH in Hanover we are seeking with immediate effect a: .NET / C# / SQL Developer (m/f/d).
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Become part of TUI Aviation IT, which bundles the entire IT know-how of TUI Aviation and offers digital solutions for all airline business IT requirements.
Together with your team and adjacent departments, you make it possible for our customers to book their flights around the clock. Together you will ensure the smooth interaction of different backend applications. This means in concrete terms:
- Independently create .NET applications with high system integration to the passenger logistics and distribution system New Skies® - in use for TUI Airlines in the German market and for the group companies in Belgium, the Netherlands and Great Britain
- Analyse and develop applications for the automated processing of flight plan data, tariffs and flight bookings
- Use state-of-the-art cloud technologies for the migration of existing product landscapes & services
- Responsible for the maintenance and optimisation of software solutions for the distribution of several airlines on TUIfly.com
- Specify, maintain and further develop interfaces between New Skies® and other systems (e.g. for system revenue management or flight scheduling)
- Ensure the proper documentation and support of web services in cooperation with internal and external partners
- Take care of error analysis, error tracking and prioritisation of bug fixes
- Actively support the further development of work and development processes from the developer's point of view, especially with regard to agile software engineering and DevOps
Please Note: Both German and English language skills are essential for this position.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have completed your studies in computer science or business informatics or have a comparable qualification
- You have a sound professional experience in software development
- You have a very good knowledge of .NET, C# and SQL and can get used to unknown topics and technologies on your own
- Your analytical and conceptual skills will allow you to create solutions for complex business applications
- You are enthusiastic about complex technical systems
- You can communicate confidently and competently in English and German (both spoken and written)
- You enjoy working in interdisciplinary teams and in an international environment
- You are highly motivated to use the potential of cloud technologies and to optimize existing products to this end
- Agile software development and DevOps are no unknown terrain for you
We encourage people with disabilities to apply.
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- Employment with the world's leading tourism group with 30 vacation days a year and flexible working time models
- Attractive remuneration with holiday and Christmas bonuses, company pension plans and capital-forming benefits
- Comprehensive and individual training opportunities/programs that promote specialist and management careers
- An open, agile and collegial working atmosphere with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Employee benefits and other attractive social benefits (e.g. subsidy for canteen/cafeteria, job ticket, employee shares)
- A comprehensive social & health service with a wide range of offers (company sports groups, in-house massages, regular visits to specialists, etc.)