Java Developer Integration Solutions (m/f/d)
For TUI InfoTec GmbH in Hanover we are seeking with immediate effect a: Java Developer Integration Solutions (m/f/d).
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Our diverse tourism theme worlds and products as well as our world market position in tourism are associated with changing processes and constantly new challenges.
As a committed Java Developer Integration Solutions (m/f/d), you make tomorrow's tourism systems possible by further developing our Integration Layer:
- Within our agile teams, you will develop software solutions that provide TUI's IT systems with the necessary, prepared data at the right time (new development and further development of Java- or TIBCO-based services and interfaces)
- Together with the team, you select effective and innovative technologies for sustainable technical concepts and solutions
- Carry out an analysis, evaluation and structuring of the professional requirements
- Advise internal customers on the further development of the content of services and interfaces
- Ensure the consistency, executability and performance of the software changes made in the test and production environments
- You will be involved in the design of the development process, automation and continuous integration/deployment
- Together with your colleagues, you transfer the services and interfaces into the cloud
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have a university degree in IT or comparable vocational training with practical experience
- You have very good knowledge of Java and relevant frameworks/concepts like Spring, REST, Webservices and XML/XSD.
- You have experience in the Java development process with Eclipse and Git
- Ideally, you have initial experience with products in the area of data integration and/or Enterprise Service Bus (ESB).
- You bring fun and passion for Java development in an international, agile environment with you
- You are a communicative team player with pronounced organisational and problem-solving skills
- You are fluent in German and very good in English (spoken and written)
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- Employment with the world's leading tourism group with 30 vacation days a year and flexible working time models
- Attractive remuneration with holiday and Christmas bonuses, company pension plans and capital-forming benefits
- Comprehensive and individual training opportunities/programs that promote specialist and management careers
- An open, agile and collegial working atmosphere with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Employee benefits and other attractive social benefits (e.g. subsidy for canteen/cafeteria, job ticket, employee shares)
- A comprehensive social & health service with a wide range of offers (company sports groups, in-house massages, regular visits to specialists, etc.)