IT Developer / Engineer Systems, Release & Automation (m/f/d)
TUI Deutschland GmbH in Hanover is seeking with immediate effect an: IT Developer / Engineer Systems, Release & Automation (m/f/d).
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
With our Digital Sales Platforms, we ensure that millions of customers can find and book their dream holiday every day. From flights to hotels, from rental cars to excursions - all offers should be available at all times. In the background, we make sure that our reservation systems, caches, interfaces and websites work together in a stable and efficient way.
Become part of TUI and support us in further developing our Digital Sales Platforms and keeping them running.
In concrete terms, your tasks include:
- Operationally support, administrate and further develop the IT infrastructure, systems and components of the TUI Digital Sales Platforms, if necessary also as part of on-call services
- Assure quality and monitor the Digital Sales Platforms with regard to defined KPIs such as availability, data quality, loading times and file sizes and, if necessary, initiation of corrective measures
- Automate recurring manual activities, analyses and reports
- Operationally support, continuously optimise and further develop continuous delivery systems
- Closely cooperate with cross-location and cross-company development and business teams
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- IT-enthusiastic personalities with professional experience in the areas of IT system/network administration and IT system architecture; experience in the development and operation of highly available server and web applications is desirable.
- Initial knowledge of cloud, container (docker, VMs) and virtualization technologies, ideally experience in Amazon Web Services
- Experience in the field of monitoring / alerting (e.g. based on the ELK stack, Prometheus, Nagios, Icinga); interest in setting up and adapting improved monitoring solutions
- Experience with agile working methods (Scrum, Kanban) desirable
- Good knowledge of German and English
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- Employment with the world's leading tourism group
- An attractive salary package with holiday and Christmas bonuses
- 30 days vacation per year
- Personal benefits, e.g. attractive travel benefits, corporate health management, retirement provisions, employee shares
- Diverse development opportunities that promote specialist and management careers
- An open and collegial working atmosphere