International IT Support / System Administrator for Hotels (m/f/d)
Are you a passionate IT all-rounder who enjoys the hotel and tourism industry and would like to actively accompany our joint growth?
For TUI InfoTec GmbH in Hanover we are seeking with immediate effect two: International IT Support / System Administrator for Hotels (m/f/d).
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Together in a team (four members) you will be responsible for the support of our hotels - on site, at different locations as well as by telephone with remote support - in all questions regarding the software used.
In concrete terms, your tasks include
- Daily exchange with our hotel staff worldwide to analyse errors and coordinate sustainable solutions
- Administrate and maintain the central reservation system (PMS) to ensure company standards
- Maintain and configurate interfaces between hotel systems (e.g. PMS mappings)
- Support planning the opening of hotels with a focus on IT applications
- Introduce and train software applications in hotels (e.g. PMS, Point of Sale, SPA System)
- Elaborate standard operating procedures and their technical implementation in cooperation with the hotel companies
- Cooperate in the strategic further development of the IT application landscape for our hotels
- Accompany and cooperate for the introduction of new software into the IT application landscape for hotels & resorts
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Completed studies / training in the MINT field or a comparable qualification
- Alternatively a completed study / training in the HoGa area or a comparable qualification
- Administrative and operative knowledge of hotel specific software applications (Property Management Systems, Point of Sales, SPA Systems)
- Relevant professional experience in software implementation and / or training desirable
- Professional experience at the reception desk and in hotel reservation would be an advantage
- Very good knowledge of German and English (spoken and written)
- High willingness to travel (worldwide)
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- Employment with the world's leading tourism group with 30 vacation days a year and flexible working time models
- Attractive remuneration with holiday and Christmas bonuses, company pension plans and capital-forming benefits
- Comprehensive and individual training opportunities/programs that promote specialist and management careers
- An open, agile and collegial working atmosphere with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Employee benefits and other attractive social benefits (e.g. subsidy for canteen/cafeteria, job ticket, employee shares)
- A comprehensive social & health service with a wide range of offers (company sports groups, in-house massages, regular visits to specialists, etc.