Information Security Analyst | Luton | TUI
How you will make an impact as an Information Security Analyst (IS)
There are many ways for you to get involved:
Hi, we’re TUI Technology, we make dreams happen, right now somewhere around the world someone’s holiday dreams are coming true. Our Technologists like to dream big, from big data through to big enterprise-scale solutions, they have their head in the clouds, the AWS Cloud that is! Our dream-makers have helped automate the management of 18 million prices on an hourly basis and now we have a new opening for an experienced Information Security (IS) Analyst to operate as part of the Information Security Group (ISG). The ISG provides Information Security expertise for TUI in our UK and European offices working across multiple business functions to provide authoritative advice and mentorship on the requirements for security controls. The role will encompass the following activities:
- You will collaborate with key business partners to identify, assess and priorities information security objectives.
- You will be supporting the IS Manager and the IS Leads with various security-related activities such as Audit, Projects, BAU, Compliance, Risk, Incident Response, Monitoring & Analysis of security tools and vulnerability management.
- You will dedicatedly support the delivery of the TUI Group security strategy and risk control objectives.
- You will liaise with Third-party suppliers and Commercial IT Functions; ensuring our suppliers are in line with our information security posture.
- You will provide Information Security training, guidance, and awareness to technical and non-technical colleagues.
- You will manage and support the risk and incident response process and subsequent reporting both for UK & I and for the wider TUI Group where required.
- You will ensure that the UK & I internal and external IT audit actions that involve IS are reported and managed through to remediation within given timescales.
- You will produce Internal and TUI Group reports of all IS matters; collating and validating various information and metrics to ensure clarity of the message and accuracy of data.
- You will become the domain Information Security Ambassador; actively engaging with the wider business functions to ensure that IS has a positive and knowledgeable point of contact with which to discuss all manner of information security topics.
- You will investigate IS incidents or potential areas of threat and gather the required information to make a recommendation to the wider IS group on appropriate action.
What you will bring as an Information Security Analyst (IS)
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- You will bring strong Information Security (IS) Analyst experience gained working for a large Enterprise organisation preferably within retail or financial services.
- You will have demonstrable IS Risk and Incident management experience.
- You will have a deep understanding of IS and how this integrates with other technologies such as PCI, AWS, Hybris or Atcore.
- You will have a deep understanding of IS supplier contractual considerations.
- You will possess a sound understanding of the Data Protection Act.
- You will take a robust approach to manage IS Audit, Project Lifecycle Delivery, and Processes.
- You will possess practical experience of supplier management and conducting IS audits (with a third party or directly) and IS questionnaires, including remediation.
- You will be capable of establishing credible relationships quickly within the IT and Business community supporting a security agenda up to C-Suite level.
- You will be an excellent communicator, both verbal and written.
- You will be a creative problem solver with excellent organisational skills.
- You will possess good knowledge of recognised industry standards such as ISO27001, Cobit5, and PCI DSS.
- You will ideally hold a recognised qualification such as CISA, CISSP, CRISC or similar.
TUI and you
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Private Medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
TUI is the UK’s largest tour operator, our key brands include TUI, First Choice, Marella Cruises and Crystal Ski Holidays. Our airline is the country's third largest with 62 aircraft operating to over 88 destinations in 30 countries. We have a team of more than 10,000 employees serving over 6 million customers each year. We’re on a journey towards a more digital, connected and integrated future. But we haven’t arrived there yet. We believe that differences drive innovation and we’re encouraging an environment where diverse talent thrives and it’s our unique colleagues that will shape the future of travel.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com.