Information Security Analyst (Domain Assurance)| Luton | TUI
Cutting edge Technology, Discounted Holidays & Flexible working options - apply to find out more!!
Hi, we're TUI Technology, we make dreams happen, right now somewhere around the world someone's holiday dreams are coming true. Our Technologists like to dream big, from big data through to big enterprise-scale solutions, they have their head in the clouds, the AWS Cloud that is! We are creating an additional role to focus on project information security risk assurance.
This role will manage risk as projects move through a formal project lifecycle and would be responsible for a portfolio of projects. The new role would support the Portfolio Manager and project manager and Information security – Projects position which is currently accountable for project assurance.
How you will make an impact as an Information Security Analyst
There are many ways for you to get involved:
Your ultimate responsibility will be to mature, socialise advise and assure that the security process applied to Projects within the portfolio are in accordance with the security policies outlined by TUI security/strategy team. This role will ensure that we are capturing risks and actions and seeing them through to the conclusion. There will be global liaison and visibility required as part of this role. This role will directly assist in enabling TUI to meet its strategic goals. You will be accountable for the following:
- Managing the UK IS integration within the IT PMO process
- Following the relevant governance and report compliance to the ISM
- Ensure risks are appropriately recorded within the UK risk process
- Present projects position to group IS to ensure collaboration
- Create a clear process and templates for Project reporting to all stakeholders
What you will bring as an Information Security Analyst
There is more than one way to the perfect fit - here are some of the ideal things:
- Experience performing information security governance of projects in a formal project lifecycle
- Highly experienced in influencing senior stakeholders and colleagues around their security requirements.
- Experience performing privacy impact assessments
- CISSP or equivalent qualifications
- Experience in GDPR IT compliance
- Desirable experience in Windows security / Azure
- Experience of Prince2 methodologies
- Effective communication, influence and stakeholder management skills
- Ideally exposure with PCI DSS in a large retail organisation
TUI and you
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Private Medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
TUI is the UK’s largest tour operator, our key brands include TUI, First Choice, Marella Cruises and Crystal Ski Holidays. Our airline is the country's third largest with 62 aircraft operating to over 88 destinations in 30 countries. We have a team of more than 10,000 employees serving over 6 million customers each year. We’re on a journey towards a more digital, connected and integrated future. But we haven’t arrived there yet. We believe that differences drive innovation and we’re encouraging an environment where diverse talent thrives and it’s our unique colleagues that will shape the future of travel.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com.