As a domain architect RES you are responsible for the application “architecture” out of the applications in one specific domain of the RES program.
How you will make an impact
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Leading and facilitating the development of applications
- Ensuring that the developments respect the architectural principles determined within the company by the Enterprise and other architects
- Knowing an implementing best practices within the context of this architecture discipline
- Defining realistic and ambitious implementation road maps in consultation with the solution architects and senior developers
- Participating in various architecture forums
- Working with solution architects and integration engineers on cross-domain processes & application integration
What you will bring
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- You have at least an IT bachelor's degree and you already have ample experience with IT. You are therefore acquainted with the SOLID principles.
- You have knowledge of the latest versions of C#, Cobol and PHP. Furthermore, you have already worked within the context of the BDD philosophy.
- You are a genuine problem solver. If you really go for something, you work everything out until you find the ideal solution.
- Terms like “Domain Driven Development”, “WebForms”, “NoSQL”, “RabbitMQ”, etc. are music to your ears and make you eager to start working right away.
- You’re a team player and have strong communication skills. You are fluent in Dutch and English, knowledge of French is a plus. Moreover, travelling within the Western Region organisation is not a problem for you.
- The TUI values “Trusted – Unique – Inspiring” are embedded in your DNA.
- Knowledge of microservices and best practices makes sure that you will be at the top of our list.
You and TUI
Doing an internship at TUI brings many advantages, extras and fun:
· Health & Wellbeing: sports, nutrition and inspiring sessions;
· Learning and development (online/offline);
· Get an inside of a dynamic corporate organization;
· After effort, relaxation comes through numerous personnel activities
Together with TUI Belgium, TUI Nederland forms the TUI Benelux cluster. Both countries serve their own internal market with the Tour Operator, their own Airlines and Retail, but work closely together in many areas and benefit from the joint scale.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com