Digital Marketing Executive | Stockton | TUI
Could you be interested in working for the world’s leading holiday company? Because there’s a lot more to TUI than you might think! We’re privileged to send over 5 million UK customers on holiday every single year. We create unforgettable moments that last a lifetime.
TUI UK Retail operate Online Travel Agency (OTA) websites which include Holidayhypermarket.co.uk, Latedeals.co.uk, Cruisedeals.co.uk and a range of corporate websites. Retail websites is an exciting and rapidly growing area of the business where team members work together to produce innovative solutions and explore new technologies in order to move the business forward. We are always on the lookout for the brightest minds to join us in exciting roles across our Infrastructure, Web Development and Digital Design teams.
Our TUI Family in the North East have a wealth of experience and the leadership team value input and collaborative ways of working. You will definitely broaden your skills with us.
This diverse and challenging role comes as the package holiday industry tackles an increasingly varied and multi-faceted list of marketing channels - from numerous social media platforms and online PR opportunities, to email and content marketing. Good communication is critical to the success of a business, and this role is a key part of that.
How you will make an impact as a Marketing Executive
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- You will assist the Brand Manager in planning and execution of content for marketing campaigns, and their cross-channel delivery and outreach. The Marketing Executive will be expected to provide creative input for campaigns, proactively communicating these to the wider team.
- As Marketing Executive you will produce content for use on our websites, blogs, PR and other marketing channels. You will create written content with a consideration for both SEO principles and the customer, and use Google Analytics to benchmark the success of your communications against agreed KPIs. All published copy will be of high quality and have a consistent tone of voice maintaining clear brand principles throughout.
- You will be responsible for outreach to press and social channels to ensure maximum exposure for the brand and seek to develop relationships and partnerships with key publishers.
What you will bring to TUI as a Marketing Executive:
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things
- Brand marketing experience or relevant qualifications
- A passion for travel/cruise and the travel/cruise industry
- Strong spelling, grammar and writing skills
- Good understanding of SEO principles in relation to web content
- Keen eye for detail and ability to spot mistakes
- Excellent communication skills (internal & external contacts)
- Ability to generate engagement for a given subject across a variety of media channels
- Experience of outreach to online PR channels
- Understanding of web tracking, using Google Analytics or similar
- Ability to adapt content across a wide range of audiences
- Able to meet strict deadlines
- Self-motivated - can work on own initiative, proactive
- Team player – can support colleagues and managers
- Responds positively to challenges
- Pro-active learner – takes responsibility for own development
- Flexible and adaptable – understands the importance of meeting the business needs
TUI and you
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
TUI is the UK’s largest tour operator, our key brands include TUI, First Choice, Marella Cruises and Crystal Ski Holidays. Our airline is the country's third largest with 62 aircraft operating to over 88 destinations in 30 countries. We have a team of more than 10,000 employees serving over 6 million customers each year. We’re on a journey towards a more digital, connected and integrated future. But we haven’t arrived there yet. We believe that differences drive innovation and we’re encouraging an environment where diverse talent thrives and it’s our unique colleagues that will shape the future of travel.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com.