BI Reporting Developer | Luton | TUI
Cutting edge Technology, Discounted Holidays & Flexible working options – apply to find out more!!
At TUI we push boundaries and are at the forefront of the Travel industry. We enable customers to book their dream holidays. Reporting to the BI Reporting Manager, the purpose of the Senior BI Reporting Developer is to provide reporting and support to the Airline, Tour Operator and Distribution functions of the UK business. The role requires working collaboratively with the business and other BI team members on the definition, development, and deployment of reports as well as end-user support within a dynamic and high profile business intelligence environment.
How you will make an impact as a BI Reporting Developer?
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- You will work with end-users across all business functions to understand their business requirements. Based on their requirements you will evaluate and shape the appropriate reports to solve the business problem. You will produce, deploy and maintain reports which are accurate, understood by the business users in line with company/departmental development standards. You will also be responsible for automating daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Your expertise will assist you to find more efficient ways of producing the reports required. You will proactively feedback additional requests for data to the MI development team so that existing solutions can be enhanced or new solutions developed. You will work with the business to perform user acceptance testing and also train and coach system users to effectively use the data available to create their own accurate reports
What you will bring to TUI as a BI Reporting Developer:
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things
- Proven experience of working with stakeholders and other developers within a BI Reporting environment to understand systems and data available for reporting
- Extensive experience of engaging with technical and non-technical users to gather, understand and document business requirements, produce appropriate reports and perform acceptance testing of report outputs
- Extensive experience of working with Business Objects 4.2 or Spotfire which includes the creation of sophisticated and high-quality reporting which leverages the reporting capabilities of these reporting solutions. This would include the use of multiple data providers, data analysis functions and report formatting capabilities
- Extensive experience of managing the expectations of internal clients and stakeholders whilst supporting reporting users to best make use of the technology and the data opportunities that exist to support their departmental initiatives
- Intermediate SQL skills
TUI and you
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
TUI is the UK’s largest tour operator, our key brands include TUI, First Choice, Marella Cruises and Crystal Ski Holidays. Our airline is the country's third largest with 62 aircraft operating to over 88 destinations in 30 countries. We have a team of more than 10,000 employees serving over 6 million customers each year. We’re on a journey towards a more digital, connected and integrated future. But we haven’t arrived there yet. We believe that differences drive innovation and we’re encouraging an environment where diverse talent thrives and it’s our unique colleagues that will shape the future of travel.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com.