At TUI, we never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
As a Delivery Manager within TUI you will manage delivery of Aviation IT projects, ensuring successful delivery within agreed time, cost and quality constraints. The Aviation IT department is a new and quickly growing central function within TUI – responsible for the delivery of IT projects across the Airlines.
Within the team you will be working with Domain Specialists (e.g. across Flight Operations, Airline Operations etc) and Specialist teams within Aviation, as well as working with other teams across the Company such as IT Service Delivery, IT Strategy & Architecture, Security, Business Improvement. You Will be part of the ‘face’ of Aviation IT and work with key Stakeholders across the Business to ensure successful delivery.
- Ability to understand user requirements and proven experience of requirements documentation methods
- Ability to prioritise high workloads
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, pro-active and flexible
- Attention to detail
- Resiliency, collaboration and a 'can do, will do' attitude
- Excellent analytical and commercial reasoning skills.
- Enthusiastic champion of Applications Support, Continual Improvement and excellent customer service
- Preferably, experience of working within a range of project methodologies
- Preferably experience in managing Application support contracts both from a service and financial perspective, understanding maintenance contracts and licence models where possible.
- Stakeholder management skills
- Experience in working in an international environment with multi-cultural teams
- Fluent in English, further languages would be an advantage.
As a Delivery Manager within the TUI Aviation IT organisation you will:
- Be responsible for applications which includes owning the development, release and testing processes in collaboration with the other operational source markets
- Manage suppliers and external partners to improve service quality
- Work with the local airlines to review new requirements for the applications
- Manage licensing and maintenance contracts in collaboration with SM&P
- Act as an escalation point for specific local airline escalations
- Development of roadmaps and on-going development of technology options and solutions
- Build and manage relationship with key stakeholders that include service desk managers, development managers, 3rd party providers, etc.